Sunday, June 7, 2009

Clickfree Super Thin Back Up Drive


For those of you looking for a convenient, portable and SMALL external back up drive. The folks at Clickfree - a Canadian based company out of Ontario have a really cool pocket size device. Don't get this device confused with your credit card and leave it at the local bar - it literally is the size of credit card.


The manufacturer claims that there are no manuals to read, no software to install or setup. Automatically find, organize and backup all of your data onto the Clickfree™ Traveler - perfect for all the free music mixes you've downloaded from your friends at FoundTrack.

1 comment:

  1. owards the end of last year ( sometime in December) I was reading an article on credit karma and I came across a comment about a group of Hackers who could increase credit score to 790 and above, it caught my attention because I just got out of bankruptcy, I needed a car for my business and a house find a hacker to hack

    ReplyDelete