Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Creative Recreation x Barneys Fall 2008 Exclusives

(the Cesario model)

It's been a while since I've posted a nice white on white shoe, so when I saw these new Creative Recreation x Barneys exclusives for Fall 2008 I had to jump on them. Now that I've completed that last sentence though, I'm looking at the picture above and wondering if they're actually grey and the lighting is making them look white? Oh well, I'll just imagine they're white for now. For those of you that want a little more excitement, checkout this lo model with the black and purple trim:

(the Cesario lo model)

Or for those of you traveling to other planets with LiL Wayne and Kanye, here's a hi model with some awesome patent leather accents with plenty of Creative Recreation's signature velcro buckles to top things off:

(the Dicoco model)

** For another awesome shoe collaboration with Barneys, checkout this awesome offering from Converse

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment