Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jini's Pick of the Week - Little Boots

I have been meaning to blog about this for ages and finally am getting round to it. So, I'm just loving Little Boots music. Pure and simple - she's putting out great new music (there's a reason why she's getting all sorts of new artist awards noms and wins) and I would def add her to one of my ones to watch for 2009.

I'll let the music speak for itself. Check out her myspace for tracks off her upcoming album and also make sure to check out her blog, download her free mixtape and visit her youtube channel (well done LB for using the internet to your max potential and keeping your fans very happy!)

Here's a couple of my favs from what I'd call her "youtube bedroom sessions":

Stuck on You (acoustic version)



Cover of Kid Cudi's "Day and Night"

No comments:

Post a Comment