Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"Incredible Hulk" Theatrical Trailer - Maybe there's hope for this film after all...

(these Guys will always be the real Hulk and Banner to me)

The new full theatrical trailer to "The Incredible Hulk" was just released and looks way better than the first one. I've gone ahead and embedded it here, but I'd definitely recommend checking it out on high quality quicktime over at Apple:



And while we're on the topic of superhero movies, I just saw "Iron Man" last night and it's pretty badass- doesn't exactly have the drama or indie aesthetic of Batman Begins, but it's definitely a fun summer movie worth your cash money money. Checkout the reviews here, and click on the image below for the quicktime trailer- Robert Downey Jr IS this movie and totally makes it:


**UPDATE - Looks like Iron Man's on track for a $90 million opening weekend..

1 comment:

  1. Huzzah! I'm glad I'm not the only one who really enjoyed it - I went with some of my friends last night and not many of them seemed to think it was so good

    I can always find new friends

    ReplyDelete