Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Technics x Marvel Comics T-shirts

So earlier today I was practicing DJing for the first time in 6 years with FoundTrack friend Jose from the Indie 103 morning show, and let me tell you, it's not like riding a bike. While I had to learn Serato, one thing is still the same- the old school Technics 1200s are still the turntables of choice. DJs and Comic Books have always kinda gone together, so this new t-shrt team up between Technics and Marvel comics is a match made in nerd heaven:

Marvel's brought out all their classic all stars for this line including Spiderman, Captain America, and two that have films coming out this summer- the Incredible Hulk (which isn't lookin' too hot) and Iron Man (which I can give you the inside word on and tell you is gonna be pretty awesome thanks to Robert Downey Jr.):

See more at the Source- I Love Your T shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment