Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Few Paul Smith Accessories


Certain fashion lines pop out to me due to their accessories as much as their clothing designs. Paul Smith is definitely one of these brands- their aesthetic combines classic design styles and patterns with bold splashes of color to create very unique pieces. I was perusing Selectism when I noticed the following pocket square... This in turn led me to Paul Smith's site where I selected a couple of my current favorites:

Pocket Squares are classic AND rad- rock one with your blazer or be crazy and throw it in your member's only jacket pocket!:


This Bracelet would be a perfect splash of color with a solid white shirt:


Purple accented trim AND a classic brunette pinup? Can't get any better than that:


Source- Selectism

No comments:

Post a Comment