Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dior Homme Lumiere du Nord Collection

I'm sure this stuff costs enough to warrant a career in narcotics trafficking, but regardless it's a ridiculously cool line. The pieces shown here are part of Dior Homme's Lumiere du Nord collection - a line of men's accessories, boots and sneakers. The high tech sneaker above is what caught my eye, but upon closer inspection the entire line of bags are the best part of the collection:

I'm going through this crazy patent leather kick right now so I might be partial to this stuff. Would love to see a touch of white or silver on these, but I guess the solid black is what keeps these away from falling into Yohji Yamamoto's Y-3 arena. Oh, and by the way, if you want to be the coolest kid in the school bus, make sure you rock this backpack!:

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment