Thursday, December 4, 2008

Introducing... Jini's Pick of the Week

I often find that there is one thing that I want to harp on about (*cough* Ladyhawke) to my mates every week , so instead of boring them to tears, I'm going to share it with you fine people. Whether it be about movies, music, art or fashion - you'll know that it's something I absolutely love.

So for my premiere I have decided to spoil you with not one but TWO awesome songs from some talented British ladies with very different vibes.

First up is the new song "The Fear" from Lily Allen's much anticipated second album "It's Not Me, It's You" (UK release 9th Feb '09). I did post about her return to the recording studio earlier this year and now we get to hear the final version of her demo track. Great return to form for Ms. Allen but still has a different sound to set it apart from her debut album. Check out the video below:



Second up is the music video for Ida Maria's "I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked". This song has been out a while but I finally caught the music video online and loved the retro graphics.

I urge you to check it out on her youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment