Friday, March 7, 2008

Barracuda LA has a New Home

Barracuda LA on Melrose is one of my favorite clothing/shoe stores in LA. Was recently on my way to pay a routine visit and got a short lived scare when I thought it had closed down- Turns out it just moved down the street to a much larger location. The new spot has the floor space that the store deserves, and it's located right next door to another LA retail icon, shoe store Sportie LA.

The store features uber bueno streetwear from the likes of Y3 all the way to LA local designers. Checkout the new De La Barracuda store when you have a second, and make sure to sign up for their mailing list- they have really good sales and events on occasion. Their blog is updated often and features dope info as well.

Best part of their new location? They have a cool little "kick back and do nothing" patio in the front:


Thanks to Juxtapoz Art & Culture Magazine who I was reading earlier and reminded me that I needed to write about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment