Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gilligan's Island's Mary Ann busted for Pot

Looks like Ginger wasn't the bad girl on Gilligan's Island after all. Mary Ann (actually actress Dawn Wells) has just started serving probation for a little mishap she got into a few months ago. Apparently she was driving home and got pulled over with 4 half smoked joints and 2 marijuana cases. And on top of that, she claimed that they weren't hers, but rather, belonged to some hitchhikers she helped out! LOL, I don't know what's worse- that crazy story or the fact that she only smoked half the joints...

I guess Kansas girls aren't as innocent as they seem! I was always a Ginger fan growing up, but had I known Mary Ann had a rebel in her, my opinion might have been swayed. Looks like eternal damnation on a deserted island isn't enough for Idaho police- Wells will have to serve a 6 month probation period.

Read more details at the Source- TMZ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment