Thursday, August 7, 2008

Uniform Experiment Fall/Winter 2008/2009 Men's Collection

Uniform Experiment's Fall/Winter 2008/2009 collection is the first men's line in a while that has really just stole my attention- We featured a pair of their eyeglass frames a few days ago, and these clothes take it to a whole new level. I'm a big fan of dapper/formal wear, but the look can get boring if you're not careful. It looks like collaborators Hiroshi Fujiwara (Japanese Trendsetter Extraordinaire) an Hirofumi Kiyonaga (of SOPHNET) have modernized classics by adding splashes of color and contemporary graphic design elements. I can't help but feel like they were inspired by some of the Paul Smith stuff, but that's totally not a bad thing...

Checkout some selections from the collection, and click any of the images to enlarge:


This blazer is badass! I generally like solid colors but this is really making me question that:


Not sure if I'm ready for the one button thing yet (or does this jacket have two?)... either way, the cut works pretty well and tie/pocket square are great:


And, something a little more casual just for good measure:


I WANT this tie!:


Source- Selectism Men's Lifestyle Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment