Tuesday, January 29, 2008

How many Five Year Olds could YOU take in a Fight?

This is one of those things that's just so wrong, but makes you feel so right. I'm not a big fan of spreading time wasting humor sites from the interwebs, but this became an instant hit at the office today:

23


I can't imagine the above is too difficult to picture, but IF you need a visual,watch the following scene from the Matrix (this version way cooler than the original since it features Metallica's Master of Puppets as the backgound music). One more thing, instead of highly skilled martial artists imagine little 3 foot tall a.d.d. engergized little savages:



Speaking of the Matrix, you have to checkout the trailer to the Wachowski Brothers' next movie, Speed Racer (based on the wicked cool vintage Japanese cartoon). Talk about super slick visuals...

1 comment:

  1. lol. I love this quiz, who comes up with this stuff? ahaha.. I can take only 14 kids.. that can't be true, I just took over 20 just last week, haha, jk. if youlike that quiz, you'll like this other one I found at http://www.quizlee.com/uber-geek. Its about how Uber geek you are, its pretty funny, have fun!

    ReplyDelete